An Efficient Building Process, From Start to Finish
Quality Construction that Exceeds Your Standards
We guarantee a quality construction process; individualized attention as you work with our local sales consultants, projects managers, and crew members; local, sustained protection with Pro-Line’s warranty and Builder’s Risk Insurance; and our commitment to doing everything possible to make your dream come true. We meet or exceed all OSHA regulations and ANSI standards, and we belong to the National Safety Council and the Iowa-Illinois Safety Council. No matter the stage of your project, we strive to exceed your expectations during every interaction.
Personalized Construction Process
Our design-build process is the best because it’s personalized to you and your project. Formed over years of local experience serving our neighbors and communities, we will spend as much time as it takes developing our relationship, answering your questions, and ensuring all of your needs are met. Throughout every step below, we are your trusted partner.
Learn Our Process
1. Meet and Greet
We like to meet you in person and really take the time to get to know you to help you determine all of your long-term wants and needs for your project. We answer any questions you may have, but most importantly, we listen. Next, we get to Pro-Line planning!
2. The Ground
We will help you determine where you will be building and coordinate the necessary permissions and permits to do so.
3. The Layout
During this phase, we really dig into your wish list and uncover the optimal floorplan.
4. The Blueprint
Combining engineering, architecture, and our custom design team, we develop the plan that meets your wants and needs.
5. The Bids
Next, we send bids to all subcontractors necessary for getting the job done, such as plumbing, heating and cooling, electrical, flooring, paint, and drywall.
6. The Proposal
Once we have the bids, we draw up your proposal and determine if we can build the building you’re needing within your budget. If not, we reverse engineer to get you the most essential items on your wish list and the project within your budget. This allows you to weigh your options and make an informed decision.
7. The Build
Once the proposal is signed, we’ve made it to the fun part: the build.
Quality Materials Proven To Last
We provide you the highest quality materials that won’t break the bank and the best building techniques that will hold up against the elements. Below are the most common features or materials and their benefits that come with a Pro-Line building.
Materials We Use
All Southern Yellow Pine Lumber
- Stronger construction
- Longer life
- Better appearance (fit & finish)
3 or 4-Ply Laminated Foundation Columns
- Greater resilience due to our Treated (CCA) columns, which provide for more penetration than a single post could
- Greater durability because columns won’t split, weather crack, or deteriorate, which means nails won’t pull out like they will in posts
- ½ inch Rebar for additional wind uplift protection
Bottom Splash Board
- EPA compliant MCA treated lumber.
- 40-year limited warranty against insect and decay
#1 Southern Yellow Pine Laminated (glued & nailed) Wall Columns
- Specially designed 3 and 4 ply, 2×6/2×8 columns to meet your building requirements
- Protective barrier installed between steel and ACQ lumber
- Steel is attached with stainless steel fastener at all ACQ lumber points
#1 Grade 2×6 or 2×8 Side Girts
- Greater stability due to larger girts
- Increased longevity through the unyielding test of time
Optional Upgrade to Finish Frame Wall Design
- No additional framing required for liner coverings
- Greater strength from girts located 2 foot on center
- Greater comfort as a result of optional insulation
#1 Grade 2×6 Roof Purlins
- A truss system engineered for your building which will meet or exceed all load requirements
- A greater structural integrity due to our recessed Purlin & Girt system which allows for the steel to fit flush with the roof and wall structure
29-Gauge Roof and Side Wall Steel
- High tensile strength E Structural Grade Steel rated at 82,000 psi
- Accurately measured steel – Our 29-gauge measurement does not include paint or primer in the measurement and is measured at its minimum point
- Durable ribs formed 9″ on center
All Screw Fasteners on Steel
- Greater structural stability – Wood fiber resists the pressure of the nail but secures the threads of a screw
- Greater weather protection because our screw’s flange and gasket prevent leakage
- Stainless steel fasteners used for all roofing, siding, and trim attached to treated lumber
- A smoothly functioning door backed by a one-year warranty on parts and labor
- A durable door with a lifetime warranty on its sections
- Choice of steel or wood frame doors
Optional Insulation and Celling Liner
- Greater environmental comfort by adding a layer of R-19 batt insulation with poly-vapor barrier, or R-23 blow-in wall and exterior house wrap or spray foam ceiling and walls
- Increased aesthetic value with a 26-gauge, 12-inch on center 1 1/4″ ribbed steel ceiling liner
Any Color Combination and Design
- Unique design – It’s your building, so our Pro-Line custom-design team will patiently help you build your dream
- Distinctive colors of your choice
- Lasting beauty due to our 40-year limited color warranty assuring you that your paint will not crack, check, peel, flake or chip
Made from Steel or Wood, Pro-Line Buildings Are Superior
Our Steel-Frame Buildings
- Strong and sturdy
- Offers diverse design options
- Sleek and modern
Our Wood-Frame Buildings
- Cost effective
- Energy-efficient, natural insulator
- Rustic and nostalgic
Our Certified Team Is Here for You
We got into this business because we are passionate about what we do. Our construction workers are the best of the best, and they are all fully certified. We encourage you to meet the dedicated members of our team who are ready to build your ideas into reality!
See the Pro-Line Difference
We’re proud of our work, and we know you’ll be impressed with what we can do. Visit our gallery to view some of our most memorable projects!